10 November 2008

Sweetheart Tag



Because Crystal tagged me!

Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.


What is your husbands name? Jared

How long have you guys been married? 3 years, 3.5 months


How long did you date? We knew each other in high school and I wrote him for two years while he was on his mission but we didn't date until he got back from his mission March 05, got engaged in May and married on July 22, 05.

How old is he? 24

Who is taller? Jared, but just barely.

Who can sing best? Well we are both choir peeps, but I have the claim to the largest range :)

Who is smarter? Jared has a ton of street smarts and common sense, but I'm book smart. It all depends on how you look at things.


Who does laundry? Mostly me, but if I wait too long Jared will get frustrated and do his own load.

Who pays the bills? That would be me. I have tried to get Jared involved but he just isn't interested.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me...interesting how that works, huh?

Who mows the lawn? Unforunately, we don't have a lawn. Apartments don't come with your own personal lawn.


Who cooks dinner? Weekdays, me. Weekends, him.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, because Jared is never wrong.

Who kissed who first? Well, we both kinda went at it at the same time.

Who wears the pants? We both do...it depends on the situation. We are both very stubborn.
I tag Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment