07 November 2008

In The Beginning There Was...




So, this whole blog thing seems to be pretty popular nowadays, and a good way to keep in touch with what people are doing with themselves, so I thought I would start one up, just for fun.

Uriah has had a double earache this week, which has made things a little difficult. We bought a small Vicks Vaporizer and that has been a miracle worker for getting him to sleep all night. He is on some antibiotics and is doing much better, but Wednesday he must have felt the world was ending because he had a pretty rough day. Anyway, he is on the mend and back to his cute smiling self. He was a horse (or giraffe, whichever you prefer) for Halloween, and because I had my party on Halloween night I took him trick-or-treating to a few houses the night before. The poor little guy just couldn't keep himself awake though, and didn't even make it to the second house before he was sawing logs in the back seat of the car. He was still fun to show off though. He was pretty stinkin' cute.

The Halloween party was a blast (thanks to Matt and Amber for lending their house) ! We got home at about 2:30 in the morning and were just exhausted, but it was all worth it. That is definitely one of the things I look forward to every year, and we actually had a good turn out; at least 15 people at one time were there. I have yet to take down my Halloween decorations though. Call me a slacker, but the weekend of Halloween I was way too tired and busy, so I plan to do it tomorrow... we'll see if it happens. It's getting close to school being over...only about 4 more weeks, not counting Thanksgiving week and finals week. I can't believe that I will be done with school after next semester. 5 whole years of college...and then what do I do? Who knows, but I know that no matter what happens I will do what I was meant to do, whatever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment