13 November 2008

Stiff Upper Lip

So, Uriah has discovered his bottom lip, and it is the CUTEST thing ever! He has found out that he can suck in his bottom lip, and it just makes us laugh so hard because it is so cute. I just had to get a video of it because I know you will like it too.
Besides that, we are excited to go to the Twin Falls temple this weekend for my brother-in-law. Uriah gets to spend time with Jared's parents and I know they are excited about that. We've only got one more week until Thanksgiving break (woohoo!) and I've almost got one paper done (due tomorrow) and the other is due next Friday, so after that, things will be easy peasy. I can't wait to take a nice, long break.

3 comments:

  1. So way cute...I got a glimpse of what he might look like when he is old and has lost his dentures!!HAHAHAHA...how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your little boy is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete