14 June 2010

Forgotten But Not Lost


I forgot to add a few things to my last post before I stopped writing. A little while ago I got Jordyn a little bath chair to put in the tub because #1) I got tired of having to take a bath every time she needed one #2) Our sinks are way too small to bathe her in and #3) It really put a strain on my back and shoulders and legs to hang over the tub to bathe her. This cute little pink chair really helps because it elevates her high enough to where it isn't a strain for me to reach in the tub and wash her, plus she really likes it and I think it's cute.



Uriah is a big ham and loves to smile for the camera. In fact, the other day when grandpa wasn't paying attention, Uriah picked up grandpa's camera, stuck it right up to a dog's wet nose and said "smile!" It was so cute, I wish I could have gotten it on video. So whenever Uriah sees someone holding a camera or sees one lying around, he picks it up and says "smile!"
Whenever I sweep the floor, Uriah gets really mad if I don't let him help. I usually don't let him hold the broom because a lot of things get hurt when he swings it around, but I decided to let him hold it just once and what does he do? He starts sweeping the floor. So cute!


I love my little children. I wouldn't replace them with anything in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment