05 January 2018

September 2017

The tomatoes started ripening in September and we had them coming out of our ears.

 I lost count of how many jars of tomatoes we canned.

 J made some mango habanero salsa.

Uriah on his first day of 4th grade. He and Jordyn started at North Valley Academy in Gooding this year and we have been very happy with that decision. 

 Jordyn's first day of 2nd grade.

KyLee brushing daddy's head after he decided to shave it bald.

 More tomatoes. The best time to pick them was early in the morning when it was cool and there weren't any bugs out to bother us. 

Jordyn in the fire truck
 There was a community safety day in Jerome, so I got the kids out of the house and had some fun. The kids enjoyed all the fun activities.
 Bonnie in the fire truck

Jordyn, Bonnie and Uriah in an ambulance

 Jordyn and Uriah on a bus

Bonnie and KyLee                                                              Uriah

I decided to take it upon myself to organize and clean out the garage so that I could park the van inside for the winter time. I bought some hooks to hang our bikes on and got rid of a bunch of junk at a DI drive. I was pretty proud of myself, and the van fit perfectly! I haven't had to worry about scraping any ice off the windshield all winter :) 


Enjoying an evening by the fire - I love sitting by a fire on a nice, calm evening. We even roasted marshmallows.


KyLee enjoyed the marshmallows as long as they cooled down first. 

And she even fell asleep by the fire.

KyLee started this weird trend of falling asleep in strollers. When it was nap time, she would get herself out of bed and sit in a stroller and fall asleep. 

Daddy reading to Uriah

Daddy, Bonnie and me out picking the cherry, sunburst and pear tomatoes. 



 Daddy made an ice cream cake for KyLee's 2nd birthday. 


 She blew the candles out all by herself!
 Yummy cake!

I got KyLee a 3 gallon tank and 4 fish for her birthday. 3 of the fish died and I bought 3 more, and those died too, so she's had 1 fish since about a month after her birthday. If my future self reads this, don't get any more pets for the kids unless they are old enough to take care of it themselves!

Grandma N gave KyLee a baby doll for her birthday so that she could get some practice in before baby sister comes.

Jordyn and her missing teeth. It seemed like the tooth fairy was going to go broke there for a while.

KyLee helping her baby doll feel a touchy-feely book.


Another stroller nap

Grandma and grandpa M gave KyLee this cute Minnie Mouse outfit for her birthday. She loves to twirl the shirt.

Early morning snuggles with my princess. She always let me know if mommy slept in too long.


J's sister took this picture of him and KyLee at the splash pad in Paul. It's such a special picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment