05 January 2018

November 2017

My beautiful sleeping KyLee angel. I seem to like taking pictures of her sleeping.

The first real snow storm. Uriah tried to make a snowman but the snow wasn't wet enough, so when he went to stack the snow balls they all fell apart.

A frog made its way into our living room. He didn't even knock...

KyLee looking cool in her hat and sunglasses.


We patched the holes and tore out wet sheet rock in KyLee's room. Bonnie helped us paint it. She would get tired after about 10 minutes of painting, and she wasn't very good at staying in the lines, but we didn't mind.


KyLee likes to help me get clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer, which was good because by November it was getting harder for me to bend over. 


Pictures of KyLee's room all put back together.


My first booth event for Usborne Books and More. I had a great time and I'm glad J was there to help me handle the business. 





KyLee and Bonnie riding the horse at the play area in Wal-Mart. KyLee always asked to go sit on the "nay-nay".

I hosted Thanksgiving at our house for the first time. J was working, but my parents and brother, his wife and kids and his parents-in-law came over. It was a really nice dinner and we had lots of fun. Our house is the perfect size for having a Thanksgiving dinner.



Tootles discovered the fish tank. It took her longer than I thought it would.  She kept playing with the fish food container and knocking it off the counter.
I got a bunch of Christmas presents in the mail one day and Tootles felt like she needed to sit at the top of the stack.

J helped me get the Christmas tree up before the end of the month, but we weren't able to decorate it for a few more days. I just love how beautiful the white lights of this tree are. It lights up our whole living room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment