16 October 2018

August Rush

 Carrot that twisted under the ground. We could actually unwind it to the base.

I feel like August has got to be one of the fastest months of the year. Summer is coming to an end, kids and parents are getting ready for school to start, everyone is trying to get in last-minute vacations, there just isn't time to stop and enjoy life. Hence why I am late posting all my August pictures.
 Eva is such a happy baby. No complaints here. She turned 8 months old at the end of August.


 KyLee eating blackberries from the garden. Silly girl was using a spoon and eating in the living room, which is a no-no.

Can you tell these two are related??

In August, I participated in a ropes course challenge at my  new job and it was a lot of fun and an eye-opening experience.





Eva looking cute in Jordyn's Rainbow Dash hat.

KyLee picking blackberries with mom.

I found this large toad/frog one night when I was walking outside. I couldn't see it in the dark until it started jumping. I brought the kids outside to come look at it, and they loved it.






And then we saw this little frog the next morning.

We did an overnight camping trip at The Quiet Place near Baker Creek. It was the first time I had gotten to see my nieces and nephews since June, and I got to spend time with my brother, his wife and kids.




Bonnie playing in the creek.


Grandma and Eva together.







Deklyn and his chubby cheeks!






Little Miss KyLee got into some chocolate!
Eva and grandma snuggles

Camping = too much junk food
Bouncing baby Eva




Baker Creek is a beautiful place and I look forward to the next time I can go up there.
KyLee said, "Look mom, I tooking!"




The kids found filters on my phone and had fun playing around with them.

This is me, not being able to get up off the couch because Kiki was laying on me.
Our first bell pepper picking- I picked over 40!
They were good-sized and delicious.



Our first ever eggplant.
Eva's 8 month pictures.

Snuggle time with mommy and the bottle
By the end of August, Eva was crawling all over the place.

We went to the in-laws and picked some fruit: apples, peaches, and nectarines.


No comments:

Post a Comment