28 April 2017

Jumping Into April

While we were outside cleaning up the garden one day, our neighbor popped his head over the fence and asked us if we wanted a trampoline. I had secretly been wanting a trampoline for a long time, but didn't have the $200 to buy one, so I very quickly said, "Yes!" He said the trampoline was in good condition, but the poles that held up the net were bent from a wind storm. We decided to take a look at it. It was honestly in better shape than I was expecting, and it was only a year old! We picked it up and walked it over to our yard. J used his awesome skills and with a drill and a few dollars, had the bent poles fixed and the trampoline up and running. The kids were so happy to have it up. They spend more time outside now than they ever have! I remember having a trampoline when I was growing up and it was one of my most favorite things to do outside. I can't wait to have summer sleepovers on it under the stars. 




 KyLee loves to bounce around. We learned that at Bonnie's birthday party. So it's no wonder that the trampoline is one of her favorites too. 

Don't worry, the trampoline didn't replace the swing in KyLee's little heart. She still prefers it over jumping...for now. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment