28 April 2017

Goodbye Snow- March 2017

It seemed to take forever, but the snow finally melted and March warmed up enough to get us outside. The snow this year was so bad that several counties in Idaho had major flooding problems after the snow melted and the run-off came down from the mountains. Luckily, we didn't have any problems with flooding.
Liberty came to stay with us for a week, and her and Bonnie had a great time playing together.


 Liberty, Bonnie and KyLee having fun on the swing. KyLee loves to be outside. I think she would live outside if she could.

 We showed the kids how to make air-popped popcorn and it has quickly become their favorite snack.
 When D&B Supply had their chick days, we went and got some baby chicks. They were so cute and fluffy.


 It felt so good to have nice weather after all that snow. The kids love to play outside.


 KyLee being silly with mommy's sandals.
 We had some nieces and nephews over for spring break and we put them right to work. They helped us weed the strawberry bed in the garden, and that is no easy task!
 Near the end of March I found out I had shingles on my forehead. My worst symptom was that the lymph node in my neck was getting so big and swollen, it felt like a tennis ball was under there. I am thankful for modern medicine so that those awful bumps would go away.
I found Here Comes Peter Cottontail at Walmart, so I brought it home for the kids and they liked it a lot. It's always fun to see movies I grew up on in the store so I can share them with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment