22 June 2011

Birthday the Third

My little monkey turned 3 years old yesterday. How much he has grown, considering I still remember when he was born and, being my first child, I hope I never forget it. Because he will be having his official party on Saturday, we decided to give him his biggest present on his birthday and do a small celebration with just us.
 I put this banner up when I was getting ready for work. When Uriah saw it, I told him it was for his birthday and he was pretty excited to see Lightning McQueen and Mater on it.

 We gave Uriah his first bike for his birthday. We couldn't wait to try it out.
 We also got him a Cars helmet, or "brain bucket" as my sister calls it. He thought he was cool stuff with that on.

 While Uriah was learning how to ride his bike, we were trying to keep Jordyn out of the road...

 Waiting for daddy to finish putting the bell on the handle.
He loved ringing the bell, and there was a little boy across the street who was out riding his bike and whenever Uriah rang his bike bell the little boy across the street would ring his bike bell, like they were communicating somehow :)

 Look at him go!


 Then we went out for ice cream!

 Jordyn liked hers a lot but it eventually hit the floor.

 Uriah kept saying "Yummy in my tummy!"


We had a good day and look forward to the party on Saturday!

1 comment: