18 March 2010

Maybe Next Time...

So, remember those professional pictures I talked about a few posts back? Well, here they are. We had a fun photo shoot, and our photographer was very sweet and nice, but next time we get pictures taken we want to try someone new. We have found out that there are a lot of photographers in the area that we would like to try. I also spent a lot more than I should have on these pictures (stupid tax returns make you feel invincible!)when the money could have been saved or spent on things we actually needed. I also wish that Jared had come with me for these so that he could have been in some of them. He decided to stay home and study for a big test he had coming up. My original intention was to just get pictures of Jordyn taken, but since the sitting fee was the same cost no matter how many people were there, I decided to have Uriah and I jump into a few of the pictures. For all the money I spent on these, I wish now that Jared had been there. Anyway, I am glad to have these pictures for the memories they create, and I hope to enjoy them for a long, long time.


























1 comment: