25 March 2010

Bibbit

Isn't it wonderful when you think the day is going to be nothing out of the ordinary, and then something happens that puts a smile on your face and makes the day worth it? Jared called me at work and told me that Uriah had something to say to me. So he put Uriah on the phone and in the background I could hear Jared say, "What does the froggy say?" and Uriah said, "Bibbit!". It made me so happy, and it gave me a fun story to tell my family and friends. Uriah knows so many animal sounds and other sounds. I love to watch him learn and play and grow each and every day. I especially love to watch him dance. When you tell him to "shake his bum" he puts his hands on his knees and then bends them and bounces his bum up and down. It is the cutest thing! I love watching Jordyn grow too. She gets chunkier and heavier every day. She holds her head up great and she is very close to reaching and grabbing things. I look forward to all the new milestones each of my children will be making in the future. I hope I remember to write them all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment