19 December 2019

November 2019

 I saw this on Baby Center and had to send it to Jared. Too many times he had eaten the last of things I was craving and I had to let him know it was becoming an issue, haha!
 Uriah holding his hamster, Hammy, who was renamed Marshmallow after this picture was taken. He's had him for a year (I think) and he loves to take care of him.

 KyLee sneaked my phone and took pictures of herself, silly girl.

 Uriah got his Arrow of Light award for Cub Scouts at the last pack meeting held at our church. The Church is breaking its ties with the Boy Scouts of America after 100 years and starting its own youth program. We were very happy for him.














 We put up the tree the week of Thanksgiving and KyLee was singing Jingle Bells while she decorated it.
 Since we lost our trampoline to a storm last month, I got a small one for Black Friday and the girls have been loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment