12 February 2017

October 2016

KyLee liked to follow me almost everywhere I went.


KyLee watching the numbers on the scale light up.


Our newest Halloween decoration. We loved our blow-up dragon.


KyLee wasn't sure what to think.




The beefsteak tomatoes started to ripen.

So did Jared's habeneros.

We grew this watermelon in our garden and it was beautiful and tasted so sweet!

Jared took me out to shoot shotguns. It was the first time I had ever used a shotgun. I was nervous, but I got used to it!

Jordyn earned this lego set and she built it all herself.

KyLee had sweet and sour chicken for dinner and she loved it so much she couldn't stop licking her plate.


The weather started to turn cold, so we had to get what we could out of the garden. We had a ridiculous amount of tomatoes. We used as many as we could, but a lot of them went to waste.


I let Jordyn wear my skeleton earrings to school on Halloween.

We found a piano for sale and bought it. We have always wanted one and hope to get the kids in lessons soon.


The power went out for a few hours, and we learned that we have backup lights in our house.

My sweet KyLee bug.

When I put dishes in one dishwasher, KyLee would move them to another one.

This is one of my favorite pictures.

At pack meeting in October, Uriah got his first pin and we got to go to a straw maze, go on slides and eat donuts and hot chocolate.



Grandma McCurdy came to one Jordyn's last soccer game and she helped Uriah put on his scout suit so he could go collect canned food.

On Halloween, we went to the ward party. KyLee was a cow...

...Bonnie was princess Jasmine...

...Jordyn was Elsa from Frozen Fever...

...and Uriah was the red ninja from Ninjago.

We had lots of fun!


I was the operation game for Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment