19 September 2011

Adventures in the Weird

I had the BEST time on Saturday night. Jared and I went to see Weird Al in concert, and it was so much fun! I will never forget it. I did take some pictures, and thankfully I got some short snippets of most of the songs he performed. If you want to watch them (my camera has awful zoom and the picture isn't so swell, but you can pretty much get the idea) you can view them below! Gotta love a good date night with the hubby!


 PS- This is what he calls "the baby beard". He says he will continue to grow it out until the baby comes (still 5 months to go). We will see...



Polka Face -  TMZ  - Smells Like Nervana  -  Party in the CIA  - The Rye or the Kaiser  - Canadian Idiot  -  Ebay  -  Ode to a Superhero (Spider Man)  -  I Perform This Way Video 1 -  I Perform This Way Video 2 Amish Paradise  -  Eat It  -  White and Nerdy  -  Fat  - The Saga Begins Video 1  - The Saga Begins Video 2

No comments:

Post a Comment