22 November 2010

Snow, Snow and More Snow!

When the weather man said last week that we would get snow, I said, "Okay, whatever" because we usually don't get much snow when they say we do, and the first day they said we would get snow, we didn't get it. But on Saturday we woke up to snow, and it only seems to have stopped for a few hours since then! I went shopping around town on Saturday and flakes as big as feathers were falling from the sky. I loved watching them fall because they moved so slowly. I had to wear my boots around town because things were pretty slippery! That afternoon we had a birthday party for my niece and after that we all went sledding. It was so much fun, and it was Uriah's first real sledding trip. He loved it, and would even go down the hills by himself. He would go down, come back up, and jump right back into a sled to go down again. On Sunday it snowed even more and Uriah and I went to play outside. He is a little snow bunny. He probably could have stayed out there for hours, but when the wind kicked up, mommy wanted to go back inside! We had some hot chocolate after we got inside to warm us up. Yummy! Right now, I look out my window at work and I can barely see across campus. It looks like someone shook a snow globe outside! I love watching snow fall, especially when I'm inside and warm (^_^)

 Jordyn didn't quite know what to do out there in the snow. We pretty much held her the whole time.

 "What is this thing I'm sitting in, mom?"

 Uriah with Uncle TJ.


 This is the only time Jordyn smiled while we were out sledding. The rest of the time, she didn't make a peep...no crying, no laughing, no talking, just straight-faced.

 Uncle Kacy took Jordyn for a ride down the hill.

 This is pretty much the face she had on the whole time.

 Uriah with uncle TJ.

 Uriah getting ready to go down all by himself.

Jordyn and Uncle Kacy.

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics!!! Snow didn't stick much here yesterday so we didn't get to play with it. I'm excited to see Kystin reaction this year because his reaction last year was about the same as Jordyn's in these pics :) Looking forward to seeing you guys in just a couple of weeks! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! When we went there were tons of people there.

    ReplyDelete