14 December 2008

A Slightly Early Christmas



This last week we went to Jared's parents to spend some early Christmas time with them because we won't get to see them on Christmas day. It was also my family's big yearly Christmas party where we take things to auction off for the family mission fund. That is always a blast and there is always a ton of good food. After the party Uriah went to great grandma's house and had a great time talking to her. She doesn't get to see him very often so she really enjoyed his company. Uriah also got to have his first up close and personal meeting with a dog. He liked the dog a lot, and would pull on his lips and his ears, but the puppy didn't mind. We just made sure to wash Uriah's hands after that, cuz the doggy was kinda smelly :) Before we came home grandma let Uriah open his very first Christmas present. I helped him get a good grip on the paper and then he just let-r-rip! And what did he find? An adorable snowman stocking cap that grandma had made for him. It's so cute and has little jingle bells on it. Grandma also made him his very first Christmas stocking that has a toy train on it. It's so cute. I'll have to post pictures of it some time. While we were driving home the roads weren't the best, but we made it safely and are happy to be home.
This week is finals week and I have two on Monday and Jared has one on Tuesday and one on Thursday, and then we are done for 3 weeks! And then after that, just one more semester for me. I am very excited and I will feel relieved when I'm done.
Kudos to Crystal for being so close to finishing too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to convince Matt to let me open 1 present...but he is being a poo-poo head! LOL
    I'm excited for Jeriah to open his presents...I think the presents under the tree are 3/4 his! It was really cool to write on the tag...to Jeriah from MOM and DAD! LOL

    ReplyDelete