26 September 2019

July 2019

 4th of July in Idaho Falls with the Dickinsons
 Waiting for the parade

 Tired after the parade
 Deluxe cupcakes
 Playing at the Dickinson's house

 Fireworks at Kacy and Deidra's house


 Brooklyn's sparkly bow

 Playing with kitties

 Raspberries from the garden
 This frog was on the bathroom toilet seat!
 Eva eating taco soup
 Raspberry jam
 Sitting between mom's legs

 Jared and I went to the Meridian temple for our 14th anniversary. It was a beautiful temple.

 Then we went to see Garth Brooks. My life-long dream is complete.

 Green beans
 Uriah and Eva at the piano
 Jordyn and Tiger snuggling
 We found out I was pregnant at the end of May. This is the first ultrasound. I spent the summer very depressed and unhappy about this pregnancy. I knew after having Eva that I didn't want to have any more kids.
Uriah holding daddy's new wok like a bat

No comments:

Post a Comment