17 May 2017

Idaho Falls Temple Open House

 I took Jordyn and Aubrey to the Idaho Falls temple open house on May 6th. I wanted to see what changes had been made since Jared and I used to go there when we lived in Pocatello, but it had been so long that I didn't even notice the changes! I loved walking through and seeing the baptismal font and all of the painting of Jesus and of beautiful landscapes. It was a very long line...we apparently went on the day that they had the most people attend, but when you're in the temple, the feeling of the spirit detracts from the feeling of waiting in line. When we got to the celestial room, Aubrey and Jordyn said it was their favorite and it made them want to cry. I told them the celestial room is also my favorite place to be.








I wish the whole family could have come. Jared and Uriah were on a father/son campout and Bonnie wanted to stay at grandma and grandpa's house. Next time there is a temple open house, I will be sure that we all go together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment