30 August 2013

San Diego, Part 2

My most favorite thing about San Diego had to be the temple. If you think it's fun to look at from the outside, it's nothing compared to what it looks like on the inside. Once you step inside, there is so much beauty and peace beyond anything I have ever felt before. The Celestial Room is incredible. I felt like I may as well been walking around in Heaven. It has become my favorite temple and, if I can, I want to go there every year. We did sealings here instead of a session, and I haven't done a sealing since my own to my hubby 8 years ago. I got emotional and felt the spirit so strongly, like the couples we were being sealed for were there with us. It was an incredible night.
 





 There were snails crawling around on the temple grounds, and they were huge! I got made fun of for taking a picture of them.
 



 The next day we headed to the beach! We were all super excited.






















 
I was having so much fun crashing in the waves, until the jellyfish got me. Man, that stung so bad! But, it didn't ruin my day!
 
I can't wait to go back to San Diego. I was so sad to leave. It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment