22 November 2011

Backlogged

I realized I hadn't pulled out my camera in a while, and last night I was looking through the SD card and found some pictures I had taken a few months ago that I hadn't uploaded to anywhere yet. What a slacker I am! Anyway, here is one of those things I like to call a "picture post".

 It never fails...when mommy is doing laundry, Jordyn just wants to crawl all over my neatly piled stacks of clothes. But she sure is cute when she's making a mess!

 Jordyn sure loved trick-or-treating, even though it was windy and not very warm.

 Guess who loves cantaloupe as much as mommy does? It must be inherited (^_^)

 Uriah likes to be a scene stealer!

A smokey Thomas the Train. Uriah and Jordyn got so much candy I just don't know what to do with it. I guess I'll just have to eat it all by myself ;)


1 comment:

  1. I love cantalope too!!! Yet another reason to think you are all the coolest people I know.
    Love the pictures!
    Love your family!
    So much fun!

    ReplyDelete