20 October 2011

Keeping Busy

I have finally found a way to stay busy during the very slow times at work.
 I crocheted the body of this blanket at work over the span of a few weeks. I used two giant rolls of white yarn. When that part was finished, my mom-in-law gave me a pattern for a border to do, so in about an hour I crocheted the border and then threaded ribbon around the edges of the blanket.
It's supposed to be a baby blessing blanket, but it turned out rather large because I wasn't using the correct size of hook for the pattern. I'm sure it will still be useful to whoever gets it. Right now, I am working on making another blessing blanket, but with soft baby yarn and the correct size hook, so when it is finished it will look more like it belongs to a baby instead of a toddler.

1 comment: