22 August 2011

Chalkin' It Up

A few weeks ago I decided that the kids weren't getting quite enough outside time, so I decided to take them outside and let them play with sidewalk chalk while mommy sat and watched. Uriah was pretty good at keeping clean, but Jordyn...well, let's just say she was having too much fun.
Jordyn decided that she just had to have all the chalk pieces in her hands. She could never hold them all at once and kept trying to pick up the stray ones and keep some in her arms. It was just too cute watching her struggle with dropping some and holding some.


Getting down and dirty!

She decided that there just wasn't enough color on her shirt...


All chalked up.

The kids' sidewalk artwork.

Jordyn decided she wanted to color the slide, but that didn't work so well.

Uriah just hanging out and watching Jordyn color the sidewalk.

My boy and his beautiful smile!

My little Jordyn looks so much like a Nichols in this picture...it's crazy!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I need to get Atrion some sidewalk to chalk up! :) I can't believe how big Jordyn is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use a little outside time too. :) You're kids are getting so grown up. They are as beautiful as ever!

    ReplyDelete