24 September 2009

Parking It

Last week my mom decided she wanted to get all the grandkids together and take them to the park. Uriah loves the park. He loves to swing the most. I think he could just sit in a swing and be pushed all day. If we took him out of the swing he would want back in it in less than 5 minutes.
I got tired of pushing him in the swing and decided to see how he would do on the slide. At first he wanted help up the stairs but after he went down the slide the first time he wanted to go up the stairs by himself every time. When he would get to the top, he didn't understand that he had to sit down in order to go down the slide. He always tried going down standing up, so we had to make sure we helped him sit on his bum before he went down.
I love taking Uriah to the park, but being 6 months pregnant and chasing around a 15 month-old toddler can really wear me out! I should take him more often so that my body can get used to some activity and in so doing hopefully not wear out as fast!

1 comment:

  1. I tell you what being able to keep up with little kids does drain your energy, but you are right, in that if you keep up with Uriah now you will be able to keep up with him after the baby is born. I can't believe how much energy I have now that I am not big and pregnant. Jet likes it too, because now i am able to play with her for longer amounts of time and not be out of breath

    ReplyDelete